lördag, januari 21

Reisling vs. Reisling from Rheingau

Bara för mina tyskar vänner så blir veckans test skriven på Engelska eftersom min Tyska är som den är. ( inte bra)

Last week I got a bottle of the Flick Reisling from my nice German colleague Jörg.
To get something to compare with I went to the state alcohol shop, Systembolaget, and bought a Sauvage from Georg Breuer. The price was 109 SEK approx. €11.50 (absolutely NOT worth it)

Both wines are from 2010 and Reingau. One major difference is the alcohol content. Sauvage 11, 5 % and Flick 13%. AS alkohol is a carrier of the taste Sauvage didnt match at all.

Joachim FLICK had a nice and balanced apple and grass flavor.  It is dry, trocken, but still with some fruity sweetness in the background. I tried the wines with a dish of Pike pearch (ENG), Zander (DE), Gös (SE) with a vegetable hash, aioli and salad.  I give Sauvage only 1  and FLICK 4 lighthouses.